Monday, December 17, 2018

Graphic 45 - Christmas Magic Carousel

Hello!!

Stopping by today to share a project I created for Graphic 45 using there new Christmas Magic collection. I have created multiple projects with this collection and it is just so darn cute, absolutely love it!

I created this carousel entirely from scratch making my own pattern and I just love how it turned out.

'Christmas Magic Carousel'


How cute is it? To fill the inside of my carousel I created little paper sleighs and added lots of little fussy cut characters from the pattern papers. The centre pole has been adorned with fussy cut ivy.


The roof has been made from my own shape of folded pattern papers, I like the fullness of it. I added lots of coordinating cotton thread to the roof to add texture and contrast. I love how it filled the gaps between the papers.


The carousel title was created from the sticker sheet title and two of the tags from the tags and pockets sheets.


I have added chains for extra bling and I pulled out the centres of the G45 metal brads and used the tops to make it look like they were holding the chains.


The little paper sleighs were all hand made by me and the poles were paper straws covered with contrasting papers from the collection.


Just so super cute!



Graphic 45
Materials List
Christmas Magic Collection
4501734 8x8 Paper Pad
4501738 Tags & Pockets
4501735 12x12 Collection Pack
4501736 12x12 Patterns & Solids
4500422 Metal Brad Staples

Other
Cotton Thread
Chain

Joanne
xx

2 comments:

Lisa Landry said...

WOWOWOWOWOW! Joanne, this isn't only super cute, it's super outstanding! WOW! This is so creative!!!!!! You have such talent. Beautiful and phenomenal work!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful & creative. I have just discovered Graphic 45, bought Moagical Christmas and then wondered what I was going to do with it. Now I know. You should sell the pattern on Etsy. I know I'd buy it, and a lot of other people, too, I know. Or does Graphic 45 prohibit that?