Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dusty Attic - Priceless Passion Altered Paintbrush

Hello!!

Dropping in today to share my altered paintbrush inspired by the Dusty Attic August Moodboard. The colours are so soft and shabby and I love the softness of the pale blue. 

So here is the moodboard..


Really pretty right?

And this is my interpretation of the moodboard.

'Priceless Passion'


I so love how this turned out, it is just so pretty. I guess you can tell I was inspired by the colours and the shabbiness of the moodboard.


I layered multiple pieces of Dusty chipboard as the base of the cluster.


I then added flowers and some art stones for added interest.


More chipboard was then added again along with a sprinkling of butterflies.


The entire thing was then covered with a couple of coats of white gesso and then once dry I went about adding the colours.


I added frayed white cheesecloth throughout the cluster to add more texture and softness to the brush.


Dusty Attic
Materials List
DA1442 Love Heart Corner
DA0689 Mini Cogs
DA0392 Vintage Keys
DA0499 Wings #1
DA0893 Mini Butterfly #2
DA1728 Deer Heads
DA1817 Word Tags #2
DA1465 Tickets

Other
963674 Opal Magic Blue Gold Paint
963651 Opal Magic Green Gold Paint
963705 Art Stones - White
655350 Heavy Gesso - White

Joanne
xx


No comments: