Saturday, June 23, 2018

Graphic 45 - Curiosity Cabinet

Hello!!

I have some exciting news to share. I have been lucky to have been chosen as a 2018 Brand Ambassador for Graphic 45. I so so love everything Graphic 45 and words could not express how happy I was to be chosen to represent this amazing company again.

For our first project we were asked to create a self portrait project showcasing our style, our favourite techniques and favourite Graphic 45 products. For me I simply could not choose one collection so I chose to mix and match to make my Curiosity Cabinet.

'Curiosuty Cabinet'


To create my cabinet I mixed the Rare Oddities, Olde Curiosity Shoppe and Steampunk Debutante. 


The cabinet features lots of fussy cut details and dimension. I absolutely love fussy cutting and because of this I have stayed with my idea of the more you look the more you will see.


I have added a little nest and tiny glass bottles to hold the rare oddities. I have added chipboard flourishes to the sides of the cabinet for added interest. The chipboard was painted with rust mica powder.


I have added a vine to help make my cabinet look full plus the pretty purple pink flowers add a feminine feel to the cabinet.


Graphic 45
Materials List
4501517 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Deluxe Collector's Edition
4501152 Rare Oddities 8x8 Paper Pad
4501165 Steampunk Debutante Deluxe Collector's Edition
4501027 Antique Brass Claw Feet

Joanne
xx

No comments: