Thursday, May 24, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Remember When

Hello!!

Sharing a page today created for Blue Fern Studios. It feature the In The Mood collection and Deja'Vu collection.

'Remember When'


The idea for this layout started with the large heart which was cut from the Blissful paper from the In The Mood collection. I cut the heart out and folded in half, I then rolled the top corner to expose the inside pattern paper, its such a pretty colour. From there I wanted to work with soft pastel colours so I chose to do a lot of fussy cutting from the Atelier patterned paper from the Deja'Vu collection.


The fussy cut pieces were then layered in amongst the layers of Blue Fern blooms to create a gorgeous main cluster. I chose to use a darker background to make the soft colours pop.


At the base of the cluster I have used the Romantic Page Dangles chipboard. This has been left raw as I feel the raw colour complimented the page.


To add softness to the page I then added frayed cheesecloth and coordinating cotton thread. The title for my page was cut from one of the page title strips that is normally cut off and discarded, but I always look because sometimes these are perfect for titles just like this one.


Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
In The Mood Collection
Blissful
Dreamy
Deja'Vu Collection
Atelier
Chipboard
Romantic Page Dangles
Flowers
Chesterville Blooms
Apricot Blooms

Joanne
xx

No comments: