Saturday, March 17, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Perfect Moment

Howdy!!

Sharing a page today created for Blue Fern Studios using the beautiful In The Mood collection.

For this page I chose to use the softer tones in the collection. I simply do adore this collection it is just so pretty. For this layout I also thought I would do a little step by step tutorial so you may be able to create this one yourself.

'Perfect Moment'


The small Roman clock face was cut in half layered and embossed with the gorgeous Pixie Dust embossing powder. The top half of the clock also had dark chocolate and Ivory embossing powders added.


The Dusty Attic frame behind the photo was coloured with Green Ivory embossing powder and I also added some Finnabair Snowflake Paste. In the background of the page there is a sprinkling of Mauve and Gold Nugget seedlings.


To create the cluster I started with some beautiful contrasting Prima flowers, for added interest I added some fussy cut flowers cut from the Attracted patterned paper.


The main feature flower is one of the lighter pink flowers from the Moody Florals set. I removed the centre of the flower and added my own.


The title, background flourish and the swirly vines are all by Dusty Attic. These were coloured with either Pixie Dust or Dark Chocolate embossing powder.


Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
In The Mood
Optimistic Patterned Paper
Attracted Pattern Paper
Chipboard
Roman Clock Small
Flowers
Chesterville Florals
Seedlings
Mauve
Gold Nugget
Embossing Powder
Ivory
Green Ivory
Pixie Dust
Dark Chocolate

Other
Dusty Attic
DA1866 Iron Garnish #1
DA1339 Swirly Vine #5
DA0673 ATC Frame #1
590024 Prima Flowers
59511 Prima Flowers
962906 Finnabair Snowflake Paste

Joanne
xx

No comments: