Monday, January 22, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Remember The Day

Hello!

Dropping by to share my first project for Blue Fern Studios. I created a layout using the new Remnants Collection, it is so beautiful.

'Remember The Day'


For this layout I used 2 pieces of the Devonshire patterned paper, the colour is simply gorgeous and so so soft. I used one as the base for my page while the other was fussy cut to create my dimensional corner cluster.

How gorgeous are those birds?


I added mini some mini chipboard flourishes and a smaller Techno Square behind my photo for added detail and dimension. The chipboard was all lightly inked with Prima chalk ink as I wanted a soft finish to it, some parts of it were also embossed with Ivory embossing powder, so love that colour.


To make the layout quiet feminine I added some of the gorgeous pastel coloured lillies from the Harvest Lillies set, I then added some cotton thread for added softness. The title for the page is from the Remnants printed chipboard set. I also added some chalk ink to this to slightly soften the colour and make it blend more with the background.


In the background I added a sprinkling of Mauve seedlings to compliment the page and some fussy cut butterflies.

Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
839788 Remnants - Devonshire
Chipboard
839887 Remnants - Printed Chipboard
648065 Roman Clock Set - Small
651263 Mini Flourishes
237668 Techno Squares
Flowers
833489 Apricot Blooms
137273 Harvest Lillies
Embossing Powder
109577 Ebony
Seedlings
836480 Mauve

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lisa Landry said...

What I love so much about your style is how focused your layouts are on the photograph. The simplicity is phenomenal! Letting the gorgeous paper also speak for itself. I applaud your work! WOW! Very inspirational!