Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Dusty Attic - Little Moments

Hello!

Today I am sharing a double page layout I created using some gorgeous Dusty chipboard and the beautiful Vintage Hollywood collection by Graphic 45.

This month the Boss Lady released a stack of new chipboard and stencils. The stencils are AMAZING! The star one fitted perfectly with my theme.

'Little Moments'


I applied gold texture paste through the Star stencil in the background and then layered bucket loads of fussy cut stars to the top.



To frame my photos I have used my favorite ATC frames. The frames are normally oval but with a gentle stretch they can be made into a circle. These were both painted with black gesso and them misted with gold mica powder.



The base of both of my clusters were started with the Industrial Barbed Stars set. These were also just painted with black gesso and misted with gold mica powder.





Dusty Attic
Materials List
DA0673 ATC Frame #1
DA1540 Industrial Barbed Stars
DA1385 Mini Captions #6
DA1763 Starry Night Stencil

Other
Graphic 45 Vintage Hollywood Collection
4501527 Star Studded Patterned Paper
4501532 8x8 Paper Pad
4501539 Journaling & Ephemera Cards
4501536 Decorative Chipboard

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout!