Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Graphic 45 - A Ladies Diary Card

Hello!

Fussy cutting has always been a massive part of my G45 creations I love to create lots of dimension from layers and fussy cutting allows me to do this. The papers are always full of amazing images that are perfect for fussy cutting. So today I am sharing a card and a tutorial created with one of my all time favourite collections A Ladies Diary.

'Timeless'


Very pretty, very feminine and perfect for giving to that special female in our lives...maybe for Mothers Day.


As an added feature to the card I added a G45 Metal Label Holder to the front of the card.


This is a TUTORIAL for this card. To view it simply click the TUTORIAL Tab at the top of my blog.

Graphic 45
Materials List
4501252 A Ladies Diary Collectors Edition
4500547 Ornate Metal Label Holder

Joanne
xx



2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very pretty and elegant
Cheers
Dr Sonia

einat said...

This cards is beautiful!
Einat Kessler