Monday, December 19, 2016

Graphic 45 - St Nicholas Pillow Box

Dropping in today to share a pillow box I created for Graphic 45. I created this little pillow box to fill with some chocolates for my son to give to his teacher as a end of year christmas gift. The box was made using the pillow box pattern available in the back of all Graphic 45 8x8 paper pads.

'Pillow Box Gift'


I cut out the pattern and cover with kraft card, folded the box and then topped with some beautiful fussy cut images from the St Nicholas collection.



There is a TUTORIAL available for this project. Simply click on the tutorial tab at the top of my blog.

Graphic 45
Materials List
St Nicholas Collection
4501398 Bells & Bows 12x12 Paper
4501407 Seasons Greetings 12x12 Paper
4500841 Shabby Chic Metal Brad Staples

Joanne
xx

No comments: