Friday, October 28, 2016

Graphic 45 - Autumn Tags

Hi!!

Dropping by today to share some autumn tags I created using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Botanicabella collection. This month Graphic 45 are doing a blog hop and they have teamed up with Scrapbook Adhesives to showcase both companies product.

'Autumn Days Tags'


I am a little embarrassed as I didn't realize that the pretty purple thing in the image above was an actual refill...lol. It did work a treat though!


To create the tags I fussy cut some of the images from the patterned papers.  I then double layered the base tags using the Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner (which I didn’t realise was the actual refill..lol) and to help create the dimension on them I used the Scrapbook Adhesive 3D Foam Squares.

Love the butterflies.



How cool are the dragonflies?


Graphic 45
Materials List
#4501166 Botanicabella Collector's Edition

Scrapbook Adhesives
Materials List
E-Z Runner Micro - Refill Permanent White
3D Foam Squares - White

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Scrappiness said...

Great fussy cutting, I am a fan of it too...You did a wonderful job, the tages are awesome!