Thursday, April 21, 2016

Graphic 45 - Enchanted Book Box

Hello!

Dropping in today to share another creation used for my final round design team audition for Graphic 45. This time I created with the stunning Enchanted Forest Collection...what can I say but I am in love! It is stunning!!

So for this project I altered a book box. I wanted to create like a fairytale book and it of course features my darling daughter inside as the princess.

'Once Upon A Time'


Stunning right!!


How gorgeous are the dragons and peacocks?



The book is titled Once Upon A Time...


I used some Antique Metal Door Pulls on the spine of the book for added effect.



Our Princess :)



I added another dimensional framed piece to the other side. I just love the images in this collection.




I added gold ribbon for extra trim and to hold the book closed.

Graphic 45
Materials Used
ATC Mini Book Box
#4500548 Antique Metal Door Pull
#4501349 Enchanted Forest Cardstock Diecuts
#4501310 City Scapes 6x6 Paper Pad
#4501353 Enchanted Journalling & Ephemera Cards
#4501346 Enchanted Forest 6x6 Paper Pad
#4501347 Enchanted Forest 8x8 Paper Pad
#4501348 Enchanted Forest 12x12 Paper Pad
Paper used - Galant Knight, Dazzling Damsel, Enchanted Forest, Gild Granduer

Other - Ribbon

Joanne
xx

No comments: