Thursday, March 3, 2016

Prima - Live, Love, Laugh - March BAP

Hello!

This month it was my turn to take part in the Prima BAP. I decided to create a page using the gorgeous French Riviera collection.

So this is the sketch.


And this is my interpretation.

'Love, Live, Laugh'


As everyone knows I love minimalistic layouts with lots of white space so I minimalised all aspects of the sketch and pushed them to the top corner of the page. All aspects of the sketch are there as well as a few extras to make it my own.


It has a very beachy feel to it. I am in love with the weather wood background paper.


Lots of layers top off with a sprinkling of micro beads.


Prima
Materials List

#581695 Isabella - Ricarda
#891176 Dry Sand Chalk Edger
#891015 Dark Rust Chalk Edger
#962586 Art Ingredients - Bronze Micro Beads
#990787 Journees De Reves Et Aventures 12x12 Patterned Paper - French Riviera Collection
#990749 Cote D Azur 12x12 Patterned Paper - French Riviera Collection
#583750 French Riviera A4 Collection Kit

Other - Coloured Cotton, Dusty Attic Chipboard Title.

Joanne
xx

No comments: