Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Dusty Attic - Little Moments

Hi Everyone!!

Dropping by today to share a page I created using some gorgeous Dusty Attic chippy. I chose to create a fun super bright layout combining lots of fussy cut images from the Graphic 45 Voyage Beneath The Sea collection topped of with a sprinkling of Dusty chippy. 

'Little Moments'


As there was already so much colour I decided I wanted to try and make the chippy look kind of old and rusty so I went with making it all a redish brown colour with a hit of yellow to finish it off. I like that it is a different colour and kind of stands out showing its details.


To frame my photo I stretched an oval ATC Frame into a circle. This worked fantastically as I wanted it to look like a boat peep hole, drawing the eye in to my photo.


I have added lots of coloured cotton thread to the frame for added texture.


How amazing do those Dusty cogs and title look?

Dusty Attic
Materials Used

DA0675  ATC Frames #3
DA0689  Mini Cogs
DA1385 Mini Captions #6

Joanne
xx

No comments: