Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Prima - Sweets For My Sweet

Hello!!

It is nearly Valentines Day and because of that Prima are creating some Valentine gift ideas. I decided to alter a jar using the Tales Of You and Me collection. This jar co ordinates with the tag I posted a few days ago.

'Sweets For My Sweet'





Sweets For My Sweet is a lolly jar that features lots of gorgeous fussy cut pieces from the Tales Of You And Me collection layered with some gorgeous pink and white flowers topped off with some super cute cherubs. I added coloured cottons and ribbons for extra trimming. To add an extra special touch to the bottle I added some Memory Hardware Antique Chain and metal embellishments topped of with a Love brad from the Salvage District collection.




Prima
Materials List
#990800 - Tales Of You And Me - Notre Jardin Secret
#990817 - Tales Of You And Me - Contes De Toi Et Moi
#990824 - Tales Of You And Me - Belles Melodies Di Amour
#990710 Antique Chain - Copper
#583576 Metal Embellishments
#583859 Salvage District Brads
#580605 Buttery Collection - Bulbe 
#581695 Isabella - Ricarda
#581749 Isabella - Vidette
#573539 Resin Angels - Hope

Joanne
xx

No comments: