Friday, January 8, 2016

Prima - Finnabair Mechanicals Canvas

Dropping in today to share a little canvas I created using some of the new Finnabair products. What can I say but I am in love with this new stunning Finnabair Mechanical range, they make creating so quick and easy. I love that they already look old and weathered.


How totally stunning are the little pocket watch pieces? The butterflies are made of a thin metal and can easily be bent to make the butterflies more dimensional...which of course I love.


I added some of the Christine Adolph rub ons and Prima foils to the background for extra sparkle.

Prima
Materials List
#963347 Finnabair Mechanicals 2 Pocket Watches
#963361 Finnabair Mechanicals Tin Hearts
#963408 Finnabair Mechanicals Grungy Butterflies
#962548 Art Ingredient Mica Powder - Rust
#962586 Art Ingredient Micro Beads - Bronze
#585709 Watercolour Panel
#971410 Christine Adolph Rub Ons
#585624 Rub On Foils - Intergalactic

Joanne
xx

No comments: