Friday, December 18, 2015

The Ultimate Photo

Howdy!

Joanne here today sharing my latest project using some gorgeous Dusty Attic chippy. I played around with some black paint for this one to see where it led me and this is what I come up with.

'The Ultimate Photo'


I used Dusty In Colour Soot as my base paint. I added some paint to water in a mister bottle to create my own mist.


Once you mist will black you just have to go with where ever it chooses to land :)


I so love the Flutterbies they are a new fav of mine for sure.


I have used a syringe with black paint to create my paint runs. I find this great because they go exactly where I want them to go.

Materials List

DA1279 Mini Captions #1
DA0766 Flutterbies #3
DA0675 ATC Frame #1
DA0876 ATC Frame #4
DA1342 Leaves #2
DA0925 Dusty In Colour - Soot

Other - Licorice Glass Beads & Cotton

Joanne
xx

No comments: