Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Graphic 45 - Steampunk Débutante Tag

Hello!

This month I was the featured Graphic 45 Designer over at the Paper Crafters Library. For my featured project I chose to create a very large tag featuring one of my favourite collections.

I have loved the Steampunk Débutante Collection ever since its first release but had a really hard time getting it here in Australia so when it arrived for me to create with I was certainly doing a little happy dance. I decided to create a large tag full of detail and dimension which I think will be the start of a very large tag album.


This collection is full of the most amazing images, I was in fussy cutting heaven.


I simply love the mix of colours in this collection. Oooohh and the butterflies!


I chose to fussy cut lots of them and basically create a mass of them.

Graphic 45
Materials Used
4501165 Steampunk Debutante Collector's Edition
Papers Used - Mechanical Mind, Fantasy Floral, Time Flies, Steampunk Debutante
4500982 Large Tag Staples - Black

Joanne
xx

No comments: