Saturday, December 12, 2015

Graphic 45 - Springtime Fairies

Hi Everyone!!

This month over at Graphic 45 the designers were challenged to create a set of 3 tags and each tag is to be created in under 10 minutes and to create a tutorial for one of them.

So this was a little challenging for me, not the tag side but the creating in under 10 minutes. So I timed myself and it was about 15 minutes per tag eeeeekkkkk please don’t tell anybody. They are however very affordable and entirely made from patterned paper and a little fussy cutting. I decided to create the set using the stunning Once Upon A Springtime collection featuring the fairies.

'Springtime Fairies'





Each one is different and unique in its own way. They are made entirely of fussy cutting but the effort put in to make to finished tag is so worth it.

This is my tutorial

''

Graphic 45
Materials Used
Once Upon A Springtime Collection
Paper used - Pixie Post, Primrose Cottage
Once Upon A Springtime Frames

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Pam said...

LOve these! This is one of my all time favorite collections.