Friday, November 20, 2015

Simply G45 - Altered Wine Glass Table Centrepiece

Hi Peeps!!

My turn this month for the Simply Graphic 45 step by step project. The object is to make a project that is simple, affordable and can be made in under 60 minutes.

So for my project I had to make an autumn themed table centrepiece. I decided to use bits and pieces found in most homes and partnered with lots of fussy cut butterflies from the stunning Botanicabella collection papers. Honestly the hardest part of this project is the cutting of the butterflies, but the finished projects looks fantastic and all that fussy cutting pays off.



I added some glass rocks and fairy lights inside my glass to give it illumination, battery operated candles would suit this project as well perfectly.




Here is my step by step tutorial.

''

Graphic 45
Materials Used

Botanicabella Deluxe Collectors Edition

Other - Wine Glass, Assorted Ribbon, Twine.

Joanne
xx

No comments: