Thursday, October 1, 2015

Prima - Soaring Wings

Hi Peeps

Dropped by today to share a little project I created for Prima using the beautiful Relics And Artefacts line. We were asked to create affordable little luxuries using this stunning line. These pieces come as blanks ready for you to add your own personal touch to them.

'Soaring Wings'


The Relics and Artefacts are stunning in detail and are quite versatile. When I first saw the Flaming Hearts set I fell in love! So I decided to use my imagination and create something a little different and make an illuminated light bulb to really make them shine.


I created my own wings from Dusty Attic chipboard for this project but, if you a lucky enough to have any of the Rising Spirit sets, they have wings...so it will make it even easier to create this. You really are only limited by your imagination when creating with them.


I have inserted a Prima Lumie inside the bulb and turned it on for a glowing effect! Here's how gorgeous does it look all lit up with Prima's new Lumies?

I created a little tutorial showing how I created this and coloured the Relics and Artefacts.


Prima Materials Used
941574 - Relics And Artifacts Flaming Hearts
962548 - Art Ingredient Mica Powder Rust
961404 - Art Basics Light Paste
961466 - Art Basics Clear Gesso
814328 - IOD Oil Pastel Crayons (Magenta)
584771 - Lumies LED Lights

Other
Light Bulb, Dusty Attic Wings #1, ribbon.

Joanne
xx

No comments: