Friday, October 16, 2015

Dream Big

Hi Peeps!

Dropping by today to share my latest Dusty Attic creation. I wanted to create a page that was a little softer in colour then my last page few pages. It is of my favourite little man, I am loving that I am getting to finally create pages of him.

'Dream Big'


The new Dusty Attic feather chippies are absolutely stunning and when they arrived I couldn't wait to create with them.


I left some of the chippy totally raw for this page and with the rest it got a very light wash of colours. How gorgeous are the feathers, the detail is amazing!



I am really loving the softness of this page. Once again I have use my favourite ATC frame chippies to frame my photo..I just love them.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic

ATC Frame #2 - DA0674
ATC Frame #4 - DA0876
Scroll Border #1 - DA0219
Mini Caption #8
Feather Charms #3 - DA1382
Feather Charms #2 - DA1381

Joanne
xx

1 comment:

Lady_Libellule said...

Quelle belle page! J'aime la douceur qui s'en dégage.