Saturday, August 29, 2015

Laugh Altered Canvas

Howdy!!

Just sharing my latest creation created for the July Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge. The challenge  has an amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher for the winner and to enter you simply need to use the Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.

So this is the August Mood Board.


And this is how I interpreted it.

This month I decided to do something a little different and I chose to create a canvas.

'Laugh'


I was inspired by the word 'Rustic' and the colours of the old barn. I loved the old weathered and rusted look of it.


I used some chipboard chain and mini fence palings as the base of my creation and worked up from there.


I once again wet the chipboard pine sprigs to allow them to be pulled apart for extra dimension.


I applied texture paste roughly to most pieces of chipboard to give that aged look and feel to the chippy.


I finished of the canvas with some gorgeous Prima flowers and a super cute photo of my favourite little man.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic

Cogs #1 - DA0001
Cogs #2 - DA0002
Pine Sprigs - DA1174
Jumbo Cogs - DA0232
ATC Frame #2 - DA0674
ATC Frame #4 - DA0876
Mini Words #1 - DA0386
Mini Old Wooden Fence - DA1166
Mini Chains - DA0405

Other
Prima - Sunrise Sunset - #565237
Kaisercraft Brown Pearls

Joanne
xx

No comments: