Friday, July 17, 2015

Remember Today

Hi Peeps

Just sharing my latest creation created for the July Dusty Attic Mood Board Challenge. The challenge  has an amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher for the winner and to enter you simply need to use the Mood Board for Inspiration, you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side bar of the Dusty Attic blog.

So this is the July Mood Board.


This is how I interpreted it..

'Remember Today'


So I was inspired by some of the colours, the picture and the words "Secret" and "Nature". This photo of my darling daughter was taken while we were on holidays in a lush rainforest garden. This part was like a little hidden oasis, totally gorgeous!


To create the background colour I did a little mixing of some Dusty colours. I mixed some Gingernut, Sunburnt Orange and Navajo White. I added to a small mist bottle with some water and created my own spritz.

The circular frame was created using 4 pieces from the Foliage #3 chipboard sheet.


The layout is quiet simplistic and I have once again layered lots of gorgeous Dusty chipboard to create it. I didn't do much to the chipboard this time except to paint it white.


I then added a sprinkling of Prima flowers and bling to finish off the page.

Materials Used
Available from Dusty Attic


Buttons - DA510
Postage Stamps - DA0551
Mini Captions #2 - MC#2
Foliage#3
Dusty In Colour - Gingernut - DA0922
Dusty In Colour - Navajo White - DA0903
Dusty In Colour - Sunburnt Orange - DA0906

Other
Prima Isabella - Abree Flowers - #655350

Joanne
xx

No comments: