Friday, July 31, 2015

Precious

Hello Peeps!!

I have a layout and a tutorial to share today created for the Graphic 45 and Faber Castell blog hop. I chose to create with Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs Collection teamed with some Faber Castell Whipped Spackle and Gelatos.

'Precious'


I have had this photo of the kids with our precious little Angel yes that is our little dogs name, for years and have always turned away from scrapping it as it wasn’t the best photo. The photo really suited the papers from the Raining Cats and Dogs Collection so I couldn’t resist scrapping it.

This is my tutorial showing all the how to steps to create my page.


I really loved the colours of this collection and by placing them on the black background it really made them pop. The papers are absolutely divine allowing for lots of fussy cut layers.



To create my background I applied Faber Castell Whipped through the Prima Bubble Template. I wanted to created some large dimensional dots to compliment the background paper and Whipped Spackle allowed me to do this. It is really quiet light weight and soft.


I applied the Gelatos to a plastic plate and mixed with water to create a watercolour paint. I then applied to some of the larger background dots. The colours a gorgeous!



Materials Used
Graphic 45
Raining Cats and Dogs Collection
#4500974 Cardstock Stickers
#4500972 Chipboard 2
#4500969 8x8 Paper Pad – Paper Used – Four Legged Friend
Raining Cats and Dogs 12x12 Patterned Papers - #4500957 Cats Meow
#4500961 Precious Pets
#4500964 Playful Pals
#4500965 Well Bred.

Faber Castell Materials Used
Whipped Spackle
Gelatos – Cinnamon, Iced Chia & Iced Coffee.


Other
Dusty Attic Chipboard Frame & Title, Prima Finnibair Bubbles Stencil.

Joanne
xx

2 comments:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I absolutely love this!!! Fabulous!

Vera Shelemekh said...

Amazing project!!!!