Saturday, June 13, 2015

Beautiful

Hi peeps!!

I have a page to share today created for the monthly sketch challenge over at The Scrapbook Store. I you wish to enter all that you need to do is create a layout based on the monthly sketch and upload it to the gallery by midnight the 30 th of June to be in the running for the prize which is a $50 store voucher to grab whatever goodies you like.

So here is the sketch...


And here is the page I created.

"Beautiful"


For this one I chose to use my design team kit featuring Simple Stories I Am Collection. It is a collection that is quiet different to what I am used to working with but I found enjoyable to use.

For this one I chose to go a little minimalistic while still having all required elements.


I played with some cotton thread on this one to help create added interest to the page.


Some glitter splats in the background and fussy cut hearts.



All elements of the sketch are there plus as always more to make it my own.

Materials Used
Available from The Scrapbook Store

Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - Amazing
Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - Courageous
Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - Grateful
Simple Stories - I Am - Patterned Paper - Thankful
Bo Bunny - Glitter Paste - Gold
Dusty Attic - Mini Captions #3
Dusty Attic - ATC Frame #2

Joanne
xx

No comments: