Friday, October 17, 2014

The Scrapbook Store - Moments

Happy Friday!!!

I have a page to share today that I created for The Scrapbook Store. This month I was given the totally gorgeous Graphic 45 Time To Celebrate collection to work with. It is full of beautiful pastel colours and patterns that screamed to be fussy cut.

"Moments"


I loved the dark chocolate brown in this collection so I chose to go with a chocolate cardstock background. I think it really made the softer colours pop.



All materials used for my page are available from The Scrapbook Store.

Materials Used

Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Congratulations
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Lets Get Together
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Party Perfect
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Special Occasion
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Time To Celebrate
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Die Cut Tags & Pockets
Graphic 45 - Time To Celebrate - Congratulations
Words Or Whatever Chipboard - Wordlets - Mini Moments
Bazzill - 12" x 12" Cardstock - Textured - Bitter Chocolate
Prima Marketing - Ingvild Bolme - Fluid Chalk Edger Pad - Branch Bark
Prima Marketing - Ingvild Bolme - Fluid Chalk Edger Pad - Pastel Peach

Joanne
xx

No comments: