Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Playing With Attitude!!

Happy Wednesday everyone...

Here are a few of my projects I created using Kaisercraft's new ATTITUDE Collection. It is totally all boy with a bit of dirty grunge happening and really reminds me of street graffiti. So that was the idea behind my page.

"Individual"


Materials used – PP873 – Attitude Paper Pad, CT719 – Attitude Collectables, P886 Dude, P890 Wicked, P891 What’s Up, PS217 Independent, FL355 Penny Farthing, SB777 Black Rhinestones, T302 Mounting Foam, EM929 Lace Black, IP719 Black Ink.


This collection is fabulous and fun and totally rocks it for the boys. I really loved the colours, they are popping with attitude! It reminded me a lot of street graffiti so that is the idea I based my layout on, filling it with lots of stars and arrows.

"Dream"


Materials Used – KD804 – Kaiserwood Dream, SS141 – Attitude Sticker Sheet, PP973 – Attitude Paper Pad, P891 What’s Up, SB777 Black Rhinestones, SB715 Latte Pearls, FL432 Large Flower, FL431 Floral, FL406 Vines, FL373 Long Birdcage, FL372 Small Birdcage, F635 Terracotta Paper Blooms, KC031 Black Kaisercolour.

Other – Ribbons, butterflies & birds.

As soon as I saw the word the DREAM I had an idea straight away. I decided to go about creating a silhouetted background using lots of different Kaiser wooden flourishes to create something like a dream scape. I really love how it the idea turned out and I hope you do as well.

"Unique"

And last but not least in my Attitude card.


Materials Used – PP873 Attitude Paper Pad, P889 Prank, P891 What’s Up, EM929 Lace Black, T302 Mounting Foam, SB777 Rhinestones Black.

I love to create cards that have lots of dimension and the papers in the Attitude collection allow me to do just that with ease.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

No comments: