Friday, June 1, 2012

Manor House Wine Glass

Friday Greetings!!!

Well it has been a long time between posts and I have lots going on but I am here now for a quick post.

Today I wanted to share 2 projects I created for Manor House Creations.

The first is an altered wine glass. I had this little Twiddleybitz birdcage since the Brisbane craft show last year and have wanted to use it for so long now. I thought outside the box and turned a wine glass into a birdcage stand, but because there was glass around the outside I was able to add even more dimension to it.


I created the vine totally from Manor House Creations leaves and Cutie Pie flowers. I added texture paste to the foot and bottom of the glass spritzed with some Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Stain and Coffee Shop Glimmermist. I then wound twine around the stem of the glass to make the stand.

Materials Used
MHC Rose Leaves small
MHC Cutie Pies
Prima Nest
Prima Resin Sparrows
Twiddleybitz Small Birdcage
Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Stain
Coffee Shop Glimmermist


The next layout was also created for Manor House Creations.


Manor House decided to set the challenge of a colour scheme for the girls to create with. The colours were apricot, blue, brown and green.  I just love how fresh the colours are.

Materials Used
MHC Chiffons
MHC Wishes - Peace
Collections Butterflies
Twine
Ribbon
Prima Sparrow
Assorted Roses
Kaisercraft Word Sentiment
Bo Bunny Country Garden Page Accents
Bo Bunny Country Garden PP

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

No comments: