Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautiful View...

Monday greetings!!

Today I have another page created for Manor House Creations using some of the newly released SPRINKLES. They are just gorgeous. I decided to go back to my old style of scrapbooking with this one and I have to say I have missed creating in this way.


It is a style that is very pretty and very dimensional and very me...I think I will be doing a few more just like it. This is my daughter and her best friend, I just love this photo of them, it is just one of many that I took on the day. I chose the colours because purple is her favourite colour at the moment. This page just come together so easily.


Materials

MHC Sprinkles - Lime
MHC Sprinkles - Mauve
MHC Fantasy - Magic
MHC Cutie Pies - Lime
Twiddleybitz - Lamp Post
Ribbon
Critters - Butterflies
Kaisercraft Sentiment Rub Ons
Kaisercraft - Madam Boutique Lace Diecut
Prima - Pixie Glen - Chip A Twitter PP
Prima - Vine
Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch

I have pulled away the backing layer petals leaving only the top layer petal of some of the SPRINKLES flowers to allow for a smaller petite flower. I re-coloured the CUTIE PIES using some white paint to fit with my colour theme. The FANTASY flower has been used as the base for my flower cluster.


This next project was also for Manor House. We were asked to do something off the page, so I chose to do this cute Twiddleybitz Birdcage with stand. This is my special little man and he definitely holds the keys to my heart.

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

2 comments:

Scraps of Elegance said...

Oh my, this is just exquisite. Beatiful colors and gorgeous workmanship.

Blossom inch said...

love the pastel colour on this page and gorgeous as usual!