Thursday, November 10, 2011

Carolina Breeze

Thursday Greetings

Well long time between posts but I have had lots going on in life...lets just say life can be very unpredictable.

I have a page to share today that I created for BELLA PAPERIE using the gorgeous Teresa Collins Designs Carolina Breeze collection. The colours are so sweet and fresh..like a breathe of fresh air.



This is my gorgeous little niece, her photo went so well with this collection.



To create my page I used Carolina Breeze Die Cut Sheet, Carolina Breeze sticker sheet, Carolina Breeze Taylor patterned paper, Carolina Breeze McKay patterned paper, Carolina Breeze Kayla patterned paper, Kaisercraft Buttercup paper blooms, Kaisercraft black pearls, Manorhouse Creations Plain Jane flowers, white cardstock, ribbon & Sun Sisters Glimmermist.



Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

Joanne, I am always drawn to your layout and it is always GORGEOUS!!!