Friday, March 18, 2011

Prima - March Product Palette

I thought I would play along this month with the Prima Product Palette. The palette was lots of shades of green. Green is a colour I am not fond of but I enjoyed stepping out of the comfort zone to have a go.

This is the product pick & palette....

Prima Product Pick

This was my take on it..



My page had to be a Prima based so I used as much prima product as I could - Prima-Lilliput Roses Lime Cooler, Prima Strawberry Kisses Cherry Blossum PP, Prima Paisley Road Bhangra PP, Prima Pastiche Heartstrings PP, Prima Pastiche Vintage Garden PP, Prima Cameo White Roses & lastly some Prima flowers packaging.

I painted my background again using a dark green paint, distressed the edges of my patterned papers and added a piece of cardboard box again for added texture.

Here are a few close ups..



Well that is about all for now..time to go and have some dinner.
Have a great weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by
Joanne

2 comments:

Nora said...

WOW!!! This is just DELICIOUS ;)
Big hugs,
Nora

scrapbookertink said...

Gorgeous layout will have to check out this challenge tks.