Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Something For Me But A Little Showcase..

Hi Everyone!!
As you all may know I am lucky enough to be part of this wonderful DT at Scrapping Outback. Each month we are given a few extra bits and pieces to play with, so I thought I would do a bit of a showcase of some of the products I have had left as well as a few others all of which are available from the shop. Once I put them all together this is what I finished with and I totally love it.

Beautiful

Close Ups

These are the products I have used and all are available from the Scrapping Outback shop - Basic Kraft Cardstock, Dusty Attic Flutterbies, Dusty Attic Ornate Fence, My Minds Eye – Haunted 105 Patterned Paper, Margot Journalling Cards, Prima – Innoscence – Snow Peony, Prima – Mulberry Leaves – Dark Green, Assorted Roses, Junkitz –Destination Fillagree Double Sided Patterned Paper, Do Hicky Chipboard Flourish 7, Beautiful Chipboard Title, Bazzill White Cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by..
Joanne

2 comments:

Jules said...

Just beautiful Joanne Love the layers and the flowers and of course the gorgeous little scroll flowers..Just divine.

Zarah said...

STUNNING!! I've been looking through your blog now and I am blown away. You are amaaaazinlgly talented!!

You're SO going into my Google Reader faves. :)